I make a living on the internet - that makes me a nerd. I build websites - that also makes me a nerd. And I do local search engine optimization - also the sign of a nerd. I love wine - and with that I’ve again become a nerd!
How much of a wine nerd do you ask? Well, I started a wine blog. I’m officially a wine nerd now. Beyond drinking it I seem to want to write about it.
Introducing the Wine Charlatan.
On the web nerd side of things the site uses responsive web design to reformat the layout and sizes of things to respond to different device screen sizes. Check it out.. open it on a full sized desktop monitor and grab the side of your browser window and shrink the width down to the size of a smartphone. You’ll see things change for tablet sizes and phone screen sizes.
DoFollow links available for frequent commentors.
- I’m Such a Nerd - Now a Wine Nerd
- An Ode to a Very Special Little Rescue Dog
- Centering a Div in IE9 Using margin:auto
- Playing with HTML5 for First Time
- My Wife is a Food Blogger
- Designing and Coding a Mobile Version of your Website
- A CSS Sticky Footer that Works in 2009 (Chrome too) (340)
- New iGoogle with Left Nav Bar is the SUCK! (194)
- My Cool Ass CB750 Cafe Racer (104)
- Centering a Div in IE8 Using margin:auto (15)
- The State of Local Search in Canada (14)